Proverbs – 12 Week Study
6 in stockCompare
The book of Proverbs uncovers the foundation of wisdom, marks out the paths that make us wise, and points us to the ultimate source of all true understanding: Jesus Christ.
Helping make sense of a unique book, this guide explains the biblical text with clarity and passion—revealing its wise instruction for godly living that glorifies God and leads to blessing for his people.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.
|Dimensions||229 × 152 × 6 mm|
Brownback, Lydia, (Author), Packer, J. I., Dennis, Lane T., Ortlund, Dane C., (Editor, Series Editor, Series Editor)
Crossway (2014), 96 pages