The Good Book Guide to John 1-12
Available on back-orderCompare
Josh Moody walks groups through the first half of John’s Gospel, showing how the “seven signs” give us a glimpse of the fullness of life the Word became flesh to offer.
Featuring close attention to the text, a focus on real-life application and questions that really open up discussion. Plus a comprehensive guide for leaders in the back.
There is an accompanying Expository Guide available to help you lead these eight studies in John.
- Why study John 1–12?
- 1. Meeting the Word
- 2. Out of the temple, into the kingdom
- 3. Strange harvest and religious red tape
- 4. Food that will not spoil
- 5. Dividing lines and drawing in the dust
- 6. Free to see the light
- 7. The controversial shepherd
- 8. The resurrection and the life
- Leader’s Guide
Moody, Josh, (Author)
The Good Book Company (2017), 96 pages