1 in stockCompare
Christmas is a great time to give a non-Christian friend or church visitor a short book getting to the heart of what it’s truly all about. This is perfect for giving out at church events, or with a present.
Music is everywhere at Christmas—chart-toppers, carols, children’s tunes… Alistair Begg takes us to four songs that were sung by people at the very first Christmas (and his favourite carol).
In this short, winsome book a teenage girl, a respected priest, a group of angels and an old man bring readers to the heart of Christmas, showing them the joy and peace that comes from meeting a baby who lay in the food trough and changed eternity.
We are delighted to offer you an early Christmas present as you purchase this product: a free Keith and Kristyn Getty song, together with sheet music! Simply visit Free Song and type the code gettyfree.
- Introduction: How you know Christmas is coming
- 1. The teenager’s song: Who is God?
- 2. The priest’s song: What’s the problem?
- 3. The angels’ song: How God came
- 4. The old man’s song: What God did
- Conclusion: Once in Royal David’s City…
Begg, Alistair, (Author)
The Good Book Company (2016), 80 pages