Discipleship Explored has been crafted to help followers of Jesus discover the joy, unity, righteousness and love which are theirs in Christ. This eight-session journey through Paul’s letter to the Philippians will help believers young and old to discover the greatest love anyone could ever know, and how to live as disciples of Christ Jesus today.
The Discipleship Explored Leader’s Handbook contains everything you need to lead this eight-session course. It includes comprehensive training material and advice, and answers to all the questions from the course.
Each session starts with a film from the brand new, accompanying DVD or available to download, after which there is a group Bible study in Philippians.
Follow Up material is included to help course participants follow up each theme during the week.
- Section 1 – How to run Discipleship Explored
- • Getting started
- • Introducing Philippians
- • Being a Discipleship Explored leader
- • Before Discipleship Explored
- • During Discipleship Explored
- • After Discipleship Explored
- Section 2 – Handbook questions and answers
- • Questions about Christian Belief
- • Questions about Philippians
- • Film Scripts
|Dimensions||231 × 175 × 13 mm|
Cooper, Barry, (Author)
The Good Book Company (2017), 160 pages