Discipleship Explored Members Handbook
Available on back-orderCompare
Discipleship Explored has been crafted to help followers of Jesus discover the joy, unity, righteousness and love which are theirs in Christ. This eight-session journey through Paul’s letter to the Philippians will help believers young and old to discover the greatest love anyone could ever know, and how to live as disciples of Christ Jesus today.
The Handbook contains everything a guest needs to take part in this eight-session course.
Each session starts with film (from the brand new accompanying DVD or download, after which there is a group Bible study in Philippians.
Follow Up material is included to help course participants follow up each theme during the week.
- 1. Confident In Christ (Philippians 1:1-11)
- 2. Living In Christ (Philippians 1:12-26)
- 3. One In Christ (Philippians 1:27 – 2:11)
- 4. Obedient In Christ (Philippians 2:12-30)
- 5. Righteous In Christ (Philippians 3:1-9)
- 6. Transformed In Christ (Philippians 3:10 – 4:1)
- 7. Rejoicing In Christ (Philippians 4:2-9)
- 8. Content In Christ (Philippians 4:10-23)
- Extras: map and background to Philippians
|Dimensions||203 × 145 × 10 mm|
Cooper, Barry, (Author)
The Good Book Company (2018), 80 pages