Don’t they make a Lovely Couple?
9 in stockCompare
Only half of today’s marriages stick – why is that? The social revolution has made marriage fairer and unacceptable behaviour more ‘frowned upon’ so shouldn’t our marriages be healthier and more long lasting?
Why is it that an institution that forms the basis of society is in crisis? And what can we do to improve things?
Here are the 6 questions to ask yourselves if you are preparing for, or are already part of, a marriage.
1. WHAT? – The nature of your marriage
2. WHO? – The partners in your marriage
3. WHY? – The reasons for your marriage
4. HOW? – The practicalities of your marriage
5. WHEN? – The timing of your marriage
6. WHERE? – The purpose of your marriage
About Ann Benton
Ann Benton is a popular author and conference speaker and the wife of John Benton, a church minister, author and magazine editor. John and Ann have developed and run practical marriage orienting and enrichment seminars to the benefit of numerous couples (and couples to be).
|Dimensions||180 × 114 × 10 mm|
Benton, John, (Author), Benton, Ann, (Author)
Christian Focus (2005), Edition: Revised edition, 144 pages