Engaging with Jewish People
2 in stockCompare
Many Christians are fearful of engaging in conversations about their faith with Jewish people—knowing that there are complex issues and suspicions that lie deep beneath the surface. And yet there are many points of contact, and much common ground.
This short book is designed to help both Christians and whole churches understand more about the variety of Jewish people we might work with, meet or know, and to reach out to them with the good news of the gospel. Written at a level that everyone can understand, this book emphasizes the importance of forming loving, honest and open relationships as part of the way we engage with our Jewish friends.
- Understanding Jewish People
- 1. Who are these people?
- 2. What they believe
- 3. Why they believe
- 4. What they think of Christians
- 5. What you must never forget
- Engaging with Jewish People
- 6. Establishing friendship and trust
- 7. Bringing up uncomfortable topics
- 8. Pointing to the Scriptures
- 9. Answering Objections
- 10. Connecting with the body of the Messiah
|Dimensions||193 × 127 × 13 mm|
Newman, Randy, (Author)
The Good Book Company (2016), 128 pages