The book of Exodus recounts the single most important event in Israel’s history: their escape from slavery in the land of Egypt.
In this easy-to-use guide, readers will follow Israel’s journey through the Red Sea, across the wilderness, and eventually to Mount Sinai—rediscovering the glory of the God who rescues and redeems sinners, even in the midst of their unfaithfulness.
Over the course of 12 weeks, these studies explore books of the Bible and:
- Ask thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Show how each passage unveils the gospel
- Tie the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminate the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invite you to discover practical implications
- Help you better understand and apply God’s Word
Part of the Knowing the Bible series.
|Dimensions||229 × 152 × 6 mm|
Newkirk, Matthew R., (Author), Packer, J. I., Dennis, Lane T., Ortlund, Dane C., (Editor, Series Editor, Series Editor)
Crossway (2015), 96 pages