Much of what we read about science and God these days suggests they are archenemies.
Some very noisy atheists are spending lots of time and energy trying to convince us that science has proved God doesn’t exist, and if you still believe in God then you’re pretty stupid.
Scott Petty looks at some of the big questions surrounding the relationship between God and science.
- Chapter 1: Why you don’t need to pick a team
- Chapter 2: Big Bang or big God?
- Chapter 3: Dramatic design or a risky existence?
- Chapter 4: Evolution or evil-ution?
- Chapter 5: God and the evidence
- Chapter 6: Q&A