The Baker Wedding Handbook
1 in stockCompare
This essential, up-to-date wedding handbook for pastors includes
– ceremonies from fourteen traditions
– suggestions for special services (vow renewal, blessing a civil union, marrying individuals with children from previous relationships, and an ecumenical ceremony)
– suggestions for prayers, Scripture readings, and music
– resources for writing vows and conducting unity candle and unity sand ceremonies
– reproducible planning charts
A comprehensive resource for conducting traditional and contemporary weddings in a convenient size that’s easy to hold when officiating a wedding.
Paul E. Engle has pastored churches in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Illinois, and Michigan. He earned degrees from Houghton College, Wheaton College Graduate School, and Westminster Theological Seminary, and he teaches at seminaries around the world. Among his eight books is The Baker Funeral Handbook.
|Dimensions||178 × 124 × 15 mm|
Engle, Paul E., (Editor)
Baker Books (2017), Edition: Illustrated, 224 pages