The Bible is not like any other book because its ultimate Author is God. As the psalmist prayed in Psalm 119:18, “Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law,” the new Reformation Study Bible emphasizes the need for the grace of God to lead out of darkness and into the light of Scripture.
The Reformation Study Bible is carefully crafted to offer an unparalleled reading, study, and discipleship experience for every age and stage of the Christian life.
Also available in the English Standard Version.
Trustworthy Scholars & Commentary
• New theological notes from general editor, R.C. Sproul
• Commentary from 75 distinguished theologians from around the world
• New topical articles to enrich additional study of Scripture
Thoroughly Revised & Expanded Study Aids
• Over 1.1 million words of verse-by-verse and topical explanations
• Over 20,000 new, revised, or expanded study notes
• Historical creeds and confessions from 2,000 years of church history
New Study Tools & Visual Helps
• 16 pages of high-resolution full color maps at back of Bible
• Embedded maps provide quick references as you read
• Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more
• Physical Dimensions: 6.625” x 9” x 2.4”
• Font Size: 9.5/11