On one hand, millions of people turn to the Bible for guidance of some kind; on the other, just a many dismiss it, mock it or ignore it.
But how can a book that’s thousands of years old still be relevant today?
Scott Petty writes on what the Bible is and the place it should have in the lives of Christians today, and answers some common questions about the Bible:
– Hasn’t science disproved the Bible?
– Doesn’t the Bible contradict itself?
– Can I trust the Bible when I’m making decisions?
Like all the Little Black Books, this is a fun read and gets straight to the point.
- Chapter 1: The Bible is the breath of God
- Chapter 2: The Bible is accurate
- Chapter 3: The Bible tells us what God wants us to believe and think
- Chapter 4: The Bible has all we need to know